Edge-Combo Laptop and Monitor Arm, by ESI
Ships in about 2 - 3 business days.
ESI's popular Edge series monitor arm is now available with a laptop tray combination option.
Many people who work from a laptop are finding that adding an additional display helps relieve eye strain. What's more, having the monitor off the desk and on a monitor arm not only helps with this, but can also help relieve neck and shoulder discomfort.
What's more, having the monitor off the desk and on a monitor arm not only helps to relieve eye strain but also neck and shoulder discomfort associated with incorrectly positioned monitors. With ESI's new Edge Combo Mount monitor arm you can have both displays at the ergonomically appropriate height.
Edge Combo Features and Specifications:
- Minimum weight 6.5lbs to 17.6lbs max per arm (total 34lbs combined)
- 13” height range for both monitor and laptop tray
- Laptop tray is 12” in width and adjusts from 11.84”-17.34” in depth to accommodate laptop alone or laptop with docking station
- Ventilation holes provide for adequate heat dissipation
- Non-skid protective pads included to eliminate laptop from sliding
- Three large convenient cable management ports located in the back of the tray