ESI Keyboard Platform Solution 1CC
Ships in 2-4 business days.
Ergonomic keyboard platforms are the perfect compliment to Ergo Depot adjustable height desks. By placing the keyboard under the work surface valuable space right in front of the user is readily available, preventing reaching and leaning that can lead to strained eyes and muscles. In addition, these platforms are fully adjustable so the keyboard and mouse can be tilted and positioned in the most comfortable position for each individual user.
ESI keyboard platform combos include an articulating arm, keyboard platform, gel palmrests, mouse pads and guards, and cord management clip. With one of the shortest lead times in the industry you can fine tune the ergonomics of your adjustable height desk in only a few short days.
ESI Combo 1 includes the AA260 articulating arm paired with the PL003CC cut corner keyboard platform.
AA260 articulating arm features:
- 360o rotation and +10o/ -15o tilt adjustment.
- Soft touch knob for simultaneous height and tilt adjustment.
- Spring assisted 6.25" height adjustment (1.25" above surface to 5" below").
- 17" glide track.
- Tracks can be cut to custom links, please call for details.
PL003CC keyboard platform:
- Accommodates both keyboard and mouse at the same level.
- Cut corner platform can be used at traditional desks or at 17" or larger diagonal work surfaces.
- Single palm rest for left or right-handed mousing.
- Palmrest are made of leatherette material.
- Palmrest can easily be removed for thorough cleaning.
- Standard width is 25" but can be cut to custom widths.
- Standard platform is a 1/4" thick, rigid phenolic black laminate.
- Platform is available in optional Eco-friendly R-series material.
- R-series is composed of 100% post consumer materials.
- R-series platforms are 1/2" thick.
- R-series platforms are 100% recyclable, formaldehyde-free, and emit no VOCs.
- All R-series platforms can contribute to LEED credits. Please call for full details.