ESI Keyboard Platform Solution 90: A great option for your Corner desk
Ships in 2-4 business days.
Ergonomic keyboard platforms are the perfect compliment to Ergo Depot adjustable height desks. The Solution 90 keyboard system adds an additional pivot point between the track and the keyboard platform for L-shape and corner desks.
By placing the keyboard under the work surface valuable space right in front of the user is readily available, preventing reaching and leaning that can lead to strained eyes and muscles. In addition, these platforms are fully adjustable so the keyboard and mouse can be tilted and positioned in the most comfortable position for each individual user.
ESI keyboard platform combos include an articulating arm, keyboard platform, gel palmrests, and cord management clip. With one of the shortest lead times in the industry you can fine tune the ergonomics of your adjustable height desk in only a few short days.
ESI Solution 90 includes the AA355DS articulating arm paired with the PL003CC-25 cut corner keyboard platform.
AA355DS articulating arm features:
- Adds an additional swivel point for more adjustability
- 360o rotation and +/-15o tilt adjustment
- Soft touch knob for independent height and tilt adjustment
- 21.75" glide track
- Lift and Lock height adjustment - (3.42" above to 5.88" below track)
- Tracks can be cut to custom links, please call for details
PL003CC keyboard platform:
- Accommodates both keyboard and mouse at the same level.
- Cut corner platform can be used at traditional desks or at 17" or larger diagonal work surfaces.
- Single palm rest for left or right-handed mousing.
- Palmrest are made of leatherette material.
- Palmrest can easily be removed for thorough cleaning.
- Standard width is 25" but can be cut to custom widths.
- Standard platform is a 1/4" thick, rigid phenolic black laminate.
- Platform is available in optional Eco-friendly R-series material.
- R-series is composed of 100% post consumer materials.
- R-series platforms are 1/2" thick.
- R-series platforms are 100% recyclable, formaldehyde-free, and emit no VOCs.
- All R-series platforms can contribute to LEED credits. Please call for full details.