ESI Keyboard Platform Solution Ultra
Ships in 2-4 business days.
The Solution Ultra is one of the newest and most versatile keyboard solutions from ESI. With the Switch-n-Click mouse, users can move the mousing platform to various positions throughout the day. The Solution Ultra is also great for multiple users as the mousing platform can easily be moved from the right side to the left.
Ergonomic keyboard platforms are the perfect compliment to Ergo Depot adjustable height desks. By placing the keyboard under the work surface valuable space right in front of the user is readily available, preventing reaching and leaning that can lead to strained eyes and muscles. In addition, these platforms are fully adjustable so the keyboard and mouse can be tilted and positioned in the most comfortable position for each individual user.
ESI keyboard platform combos include an articulating arm, keyboard platform, separate mousing platform, gel palmrests, and cord management clip. With one of the shortest lead times in the industry you can fine tune the ergonomics of your adjustable height desk in only a few short days.
ESI Solution Ultra includes the AA360 articulating arm paired with the PL217 keyboard platform.
PL217 keyboard platform:
- Switch-n-Click platform offers a separate, adjustable mousing surface
- Mousing platform features independent tilt and swivel
- Mousing platform clicks onto either left or right side
- Single palm rest for left or right-handed mousing
- Mousing platform can be used in-line, over the keyboard, or above (see below for details)
- Keyboard platform has 18.75" width
- Palmrest are made of leatherette material
- Palmrest can easily be removed for thorough cleaning
- Standard platform is a 1/4" thick, rigid phenolic black laminate
- Clip on mousing palm rest available (see below for details)
AA360 articulating arm features:
- 360° rotation and +/-15° tilt adjustment
- Soft touch knob for independent height and tilt adjustment
- 21" glide track
- Lift and Lock 7" height adjustment - (2.5" above to 5.88" below track)
- Tracks can be cut to custom links, please call for details