The most advanced LED task lamp in the world:
The Element light by Humanscale
Ships in about 8-12 business days.
The Humanscale Element light is among the most efficient and environmentally friendly LED task lights ever developed. The Element light is the first task light to meet all of the Department of Energy's criteria for an LED task light. Thanks to the advanced MCX LED technology, the Element produces the equivalent illumination of a 70W incandescent bulb while drawing only 7W of electricity.
60,000 hours - the life span of the Element LED. That's the equivalent of 30 years of use in a standard office environment! And, if needed, the LED assembly can easily be replaced to further extend the life of the light.
To make Mother Earth smile the Element LED light is constructed of 81% recycled content. The components are also 99% recyclable and it is shipped in 70% recycled packaging. The Humanscale Element light can help any project achieve a number of LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits.
- Single light source creates a single shadow
- Neutral 3500 K white light
- Produces large footprint of bright light
- Compact enough for use in any environment
- Consumes only 7 watts of power
- Replaceable LED assembly for in-field repairs
- 60,000 hour lifespan
- 10-year, 24/7 warranty
- UL/cUL/CE certified
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Available in silver or silver with white accents
- Several base/mount options available
- Counterbalance design allows easy adjustability
- Working height of 18" with a maximum reach of 28"
- Swivels 360 degrees around base
- 1350 front-to-back head tilt and 900 side-to-side head rotation
- Click here
for a review of task lighting essentials. (Any pop-up blocking software you may have must be disabled to view the essentials review).
The Humanscale Element Light is available in silver or silver with white accents.
The desk base has an 8" diameter and allows the task light to rest on any flat work surface.
The standard clamp mount easily attaches to the edge of desks up to 2" thick. The 2-piece clamp mount easily attaches to the edge of desks up to 2" thick and requires 1/4" clearance between desk and wall.
The universal slatwall mount adjusts to fit most slatwalls.
The direct mount attaches directly to the work surface and requires a hole to be drilled through the surface.
Humanscale offers a standard wall mount and mounts for many manufacturers of wall panels and rails. Please contact us for information regarding your specific application.