Customize your HAG Capisco chair.
Lead time: Special order Capisco chairs ship in 2 - 4 weeks. Please call us for more information or to help answer any questions.
Please click here
for more information on HAG upholstery, or click here
to return to our quick-ship order page for our selection of chairs that ship within two business days.
Movement and variation of the body are vital while working, but it's all too easy to forget to move, particularly when you are deep in concentration. That is why you need a chair that inspires movement without you having to think about it. You can adjust a HAG Capisco chair from a low-seated position to a half-standing position. No other work chair on the market is as well suited to varying postures and height-adjustable surfaces as the HAG Capisco. The chair encourages creative, alternate sitting positions: forwards, backwards or sideways.
You can feel the dynamics when you sit down and understand how the HAG Capisco chair is inviting you to variation and movement. The Capisco chair is available in three different configurations: just the seat stool version
; the seat and back; or with seat, back and headrest.
Selecting the correct size lift is probably the most important decision when specifying your Capisco chair. We will be happy to discuss these options with you over the phone to address your specific needs and working style. As a guide, the following are our recommendations:
For those pairing the Capisco with the Ergo Depot adjustable height desk series
, the 265mm lift is generally recommended for optimal use of both products. For any other work surface height above 29", the standard 200mm lift would be appropriate. If your work surface height is below 29", you would require the low, 150mm lift. Please call the Capisco experts at Ergo Depot with any questions.
The HAG Capisco chair can be further customized with the addition of a headrest, StepUp, or footring. These options, individually or in any combination, increase the available seating positions throughout the day and further variation and movement of the user.
- 165 different fabric options available. Click here to view upholsteries
- Non-traditional saddle seat design
- Naturally follows you as you move to the next sitting position
- Adjustments: seat depth, seat height, back height, tilt tension backward, and three-position tilt lock
- 200mm pneumatic lift (seat height 19" - 26") is standard; also available in 150mm lift (seat height 16 1/8" - 21 5/8"), or 265mm lift (seat height 22 1/2" - 31 7/8")
- Made for 29.5" work surface heights or higher. If your work surface height is lower, then we recommend the 150mm lift. If you are working at a drafting table or other tall surface, we recommend the 265mm lift
- Lifetime warranty on pneumatic lift
- Solid recycled aluminum base with curved/arched footplace
- Black, silver or polished aluminum frame(a black lift is standard with a polished base)
- Carpet or hard surface casters
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials
- Flat seat is available at no additional charge
- Interchangeable components extend product life
- GREENGUARD certified
- Adjustable headrest available at an additional charge
Please note that monitor settings can vary greatly and we encourage all clients to request free upholstery samples to insure the correct upholstery and color are ordered.
The HAG Capisco can be customized with over 165 upholstery options. Please click here
to view our HAG upholstery page, or click here
to visit our quick-ship Capisco page.