The Swopper... Get a move on!
The Swopper Classic will ship in 2-4 business days.
The Swopper Classic has all of the same great features and benefits of the standard Swopper. The Classic Edition is available in 5 ultrasuede colors with matching springs. All Swopper Classics are standard with an Anthracite base.
Taking active sitting one step further, the Swopper by aeris features a tilting spring mechanism. The continuous multi-dimensional movement created by this design allows the body to remain fluid throughout the day. Posture is improved, aches and pains are eased, and the core muscles of the back and abdomen are activated and strengthened while seated. The entire body is stimulated, improving circulation and awareness. The user remains alert, focused, and energized... not to mention that it is just pure FUN!
Features and benefits include:
- 115 fabric and 15 leather options available for quick ship
- Click here for further information on all Swopper upholsteries
- Height, tension, and lateral adjustments
- Optional dynamic back rest (ideal for extended seating periods)
- Limited lifetime warranty (full warranty can be read under the "extended information" tab)
- Improves posture
- Provides relief for back pain
- Strengthens and conditions muscles of the back and abdomen
- Improves nourishment to the inter-vertebral discs
- Improves circulation
- Assists lymphatic flow
- Provides a fun and energizing experience while seated
- Optional dynamic backrest (details below)
The backrest offers a unique combination of movement and support. Ideal for users that may spend slightly longer periods of time on the Swopper and has a simple six-position height adjustment. The backrest is made of glass bead reinforced polypropylene and can be retrofitted on any existing Swopper chair.
Swopper designed and produced by aeris GmbH
All images copyright aeris GmbH